Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Did You Hear About the Morgans?

If my life was a movie than I believe this movie was about my recent split from my girlfriend. However her and I could not make it work to be back together the way the Morgans managed to do. Plus we were not in some government protective service program. Outside of all of that, there was cheating, distrust and lack of communication between her and I as our relationship went south real fast. Still, I am sad about it all but looking at this movie made me continue to believe that our time wasn't now but all hope isn't lost in achieving that elusive goal of not simply having love because I have that from God but understanding what God's love is and figuring out how we as people can display it.

I'm slowly but surely realizing how to display God's love and I'm thankful for it all. Still I know that it was a reason why I watched "Did you hear about the Morgans?" and I'm glad I had the opportunity to see it. It made me think about somethings that I haven't thought about before as it relates to love, marriage, life and my most recent failed relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment