Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Usefulness

As long as you there than I'm wonderful Lord. I have a Divine Obligation to God which is:
A. Every Christian has a responsibility to God.
     1. Responsibility as a Son.
     2. Responsibility as a Savior.
     3. Responsibility as a Servant.
B. Every Christian has accountability to God "he who sent me"
     1. Speech
     2. Action

"By your words you shall be judged and by your words you shall be condemned."

I have a Divine Objective which is:
A. Personal Receiving
B. Personal Revelation.

There has to be an acceptance in order to receive it. I have to believe it before I can receive it.

There is also a Divine Opportunity which is:
A. When we look at the urgency in the life of Christ, all time must be utilized redemptively.
     1. See every moment as an urgent moment.
     2. See every moment as a salvation moment.

These are the things I learned at Bible study but I also learned that "Truth is God not Man. Truth lays with God and man gets truth from God so we as people need to stop giving man the credit for the truth because it is God who has it."

Also one must do what God calls them to do even if they don't think they are ready to do it. God knows when you ready that's why he chooses us to do things when he chooses us to do them. So with that said, I know that this is my time to serve God and country. I might not be ready but I am ready now because that's what God wants me to do.

I have to act like the day I have is my last and I need to make the most of it by serving God. Therefore I'm no longer acting Holy, I'm trying to be Holy and God knows how hard I am trying. I'm using my life beyond myself because it all belongs to God and I am here to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment