Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Anything Is Possible

Anything is Possible is truly not just a statement but the truth. My younger brother who haven't talked in in a year out of the blue wanted to get my number from my mom to simply tell me he loves me. So I was shocked to hear from him but to hear the words I love you was even more amazing. Still I told him I love him but I know it wasn't the love that God wants me to have for him and all of mankind because I am still trying to figure it all out. I am trying to figure out love even right now but I do know that I care about my little brother greatly. I love his nieces like they are my own kids and I'll do anything to protect them precious girls. Nonetheless life goes on for me and I know anything is possible as long as I believe. Thus her and I will be one again because I believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment