Monday, September 6, 2010

Love Is Not Sex

As I watched the Tyra Banks show today and heard the stories of young women being raped at a young ages thus altering their lives to the point they became addicted to sex, it made me remember how blessed the person I still have feelings for is. Being addicted to sex and thinking sex is love due to an experience of being raped or molested at a very young age. She was sexually abused and no one believed her and termed her crazy but I thank God for saving her from having a sex addiction at least not one that I knew about or know about. I thank God for allowing her to have some sense despite her heartache and pain as well as having to deal with that ordeal.

So simply put love is not sex and I hope that more young people realize that over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment