Monday, September 13, 2010

Missing!

A part of me misses her but if I call than what will that mean. Will she answer, does she think about and feel for me anymore? I don't know but a part of me feels alone and yearns for her. I wish things could be different but I know they won't be. As I write Usher's "There Goes My Baby" is on and that's exactly how I feel about her. I wish she was here with me right now but she's not. I'm longing for her. I'm missing her and I am not going to lie, I want her badly. It would feel real good to call her my girl but I know that is not possible.

My heart is at a pause because I am really wanting to look at her. I really miss her because I wish it was the two of us. I'm lost in a way but I know that my confusion is only temporary and a state of being not the end  result of all things. I know that God is with me and I feel his spirit everyday inside me. I know that I want her and wish it was just the two of us but that is not possible, not today, tomorrow or anytime soon. The Lord wants me on a journey with self and I must oblige. I am surrendering to you Lord and I trust you. I am walking blindly to some but to you Lord, I am walking seeing life clearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment