Monday, August 16, 2010

Change is Never Too Late

No one said change would be easy just like saying I'm sorry is never too late. However when it comes to love and figuring it out, change is very difficult to accept or disapprove of. Even when people think one thing about you, it is hard to change that image no matter how horrible or good you act that image becomes engraved in some people's heads. For me though, I've realized that despite the images people have seen of you, they know where your heart truly is. People know where your heart is and people know know who the real you are regardless of what you face or what you go through. That's why I know that I'm changing and the change that is taking place inside of me is a great change that will lead me in the right direction to figuring out the meaning of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment