Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Finding Forgiveness

In order for me to find the true meaning of love, I had to find the true meaning of forgiveness. I had to forgive myself for my own actions in my pursuit of love. Therefore I went on my journey to find forgiveness and in the midst of it, I got closer to understanding that I have to repay all those who have done wrong too especially the one that I let get away.

I'm lost without her but I'm found without her as well. I now understand more now than ever that she never cared or loved me when its easy for her to fall in the arms of others. Despite all of that, I forgive her and I am happy to move on with my journey toward figuring out love. I know this journey won't be easy and even listening to others will not be right if those I listen to are not in their right mind to begin with in terms of where I am trying to be.

At the same time, I do know that I can't council myself either and I must seek the Lord on every issue if I am to find the meaning of love which God knows and has the answer to. God is love and love is God but I must find it to be right with who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment