Saturday, August 14, 2010

Missing Out!

Perhaps I have missed out on love but all I know is that I don't really know what love is but I know that I miss a special young lady dearly. I know if she was special to me why did I mess over her and why did she mess over me. The reality is that neither one of us understood what love was and what love could be. So with that said,  I now have to live with the fact that I lost a good friend who perhaps knows more about me than my best male friends. In fact, the information she has on me could completely ruin me for the rest of my life but that is the risk I took when confiding in her my deepest secrets and giving her information that I have never gave to others. So if I missed out on love than that is something that I have to deal with as I try to figure out what the meaning of love is because for 24 years I never knew.

Now however, I must live with what happened and I only wish nothing but the best for the love I thought I knew but really didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment