Monday, August 30, 2010

Its Hard to Be Nice

Whatever happened to simply a thank you for doing a good deed or something nice. I know I shouldn't expect it and I am just started not to but as I go forward in my search to figure out love, I had to address how hard it is to be nice because the more nice I am, the more my niceness is taken as weakness. Nonetheless, it is what I have come to expect when I do something nice now. I just do a nice thing now and I don't expect a simple thank you any more because we have truly taken it for granted as a people and the person who I still have feelings for has definitely taken it for granted. Therefore I am looking at it her and everything she's doing and all I can do is tell her thank you for showing me yet again how far the world has truly lost its way.

It might be hard to be nice but I am not going to allow that to stop me from being nice to any and everyone I meet regardless if I get a thank or not from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment