Monday, August 16, 2010

A Light is Shining

Its incredible how a light inside of me is now shining like never before. In fact this light is shining because of what I heard in class tonight regarding how one's blessing in life is tied to other people. Also that means that one's sin is tied to someone as well. Therefore it makes me wonder is my blessing in terms of trying to figure out the meaning of love tied to someone else and could it be my sin as well as my blessing is tied to the same person since I only began to realize my sinful ways because of the person who I saw a future with.

Now at the same time, my actions and my sins as well as devilish ways got worse because of that same person as well which resulted in my dualism with sin at times when it came to making the right decision but I did the wrong thing out of anger created by that person. Therefore as I try to figure out love, I see a light shining down on me that is powerful and revealing things to me to confirm what I was already thinking. That's why I know that I am getting the much needed information I need to figure out the meaning of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment