Sunday, August 15, 2010

Making the Call

I found myself trying to reach out to the one I want to be with. However all my phone calls got ignored and finally I decided to leave a message because I really want to talk to them. I want to apologize to her and hopefully gain the friendship that I used to have with her. I wish that I could speak to her because I truly regret all that I did to hear and as I've told my boys, a part of me still yearns for her and wants her. Thus I find myself wondering where did it all go wrong in this thing called love.

Well its easy for me to answer after attending church today. For starters, I didn't leave all the problems in God's hands and secondly I didn't trust the bible which is the word of God. If only I had put all the problems of the relationship with her with God than perhaps we would not have fought as much and perhaps we would not have fallen apart the way we did. I failed myself by not listening to my savior and I became my own worst enemy by trying to handle things on my own when in reality I was never on my own. That's why now I am trying to figure out the meaning of love because I still yearn for the one I believe was everything for me but as my friend stated, we both got scared.

However I don't think we got scared, I think we lost our way as I was trying to find my way in Christ like never before. Now I'm alone trying to figure it all out and she's off trying to forget me altogether which is killing me to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment