Monday, August 23, 2010

Statistics

Lyfe Jennings drops his official music video for his controversial yet educational new single "Statistics". "Statistics" is dedicated to single women looking for love, and was inspired by Steve Harvey's book, "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man".

Lyfe Jennings' new album "I Still Believe" available August 31st 2010!

Lyfe Jennings wrong this for single women looking for love but the man he is describing in this song is the man I am trying to get rid of out of my life because I have been abusive to woman mentally, emotionally, and spiritually but lately physically which is why I am working on getting help. I didn't hit the girl I feel so much for but at the rate I was going it is possible that I could have so I am just trying to get rid of my attitude and my old ways so I won't be another statistic. Nonetheless, Lyfe Jennings is right on and I hope the girl I still have emotions and feelings for doesn't become another statistic because she deserves so much more and I wish her nothing but the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment