Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Miss You!

Its easy to tell someone you miss them but the reality is that is it worth it when you know that missing them will not lead them back into your life. Missing them will not make it easy for you to move on and will only make things tougher for you in terms of accepting what has taken place between the two of you. That's why trying to figure out the meaning of love isn't easy when you still miss someone and everything around you constantly remind you of them. It can be easy to forget why I am here and why I am trying to move on but I knew when I started this, it wouldn't be easy. Moving on from the one I still miss and have feelings for is hard. A part of me still wants them and wants them in my life but I don't know if that is what suppose to happen or am I being set up to repeat the mistakes I have previously made.

I don't know if I am ready to accept them back because I have not become the person I need to be yet. Therefore I have to wait and watch to see what happens but for now I know I miss them and I hope they miss me but is missing someone enough to rekindle a flame, perhaps now but it is the beginning to realizing the mistakes that were made in order to correct the future of what can be. At least that is my thought on the matter but I can be wrong.


Lauryn Hill - Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

No comments:

Post a Comment