Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fate

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. -Unknown 
I know for fact that it was fate that I met her. I know meeting you was fate and I'm thankful for that. I know that becoming your friend was a choice or should I say being my friend was a choice but I know that falling for you was beyond my or your control. It was all God and I know that God wanted us to be apart of each others lives for a reason and it wasn't to hurt each other but to show that we both needed God more so than we needed each other.

I know that it was fate that God allowed us to edge him out by putting each other above him but now that we are apart, God is showing me that no one is above him because without God there is no such thing as love. Thus, I know I told you I was in love with you but that is not possible because I didn't know what it was but I am figuring it out each and every day as I go forward in life. God is truly wonderful in how he works and I only hope that you are learning the same things I am learning from our break up which is to go to God and get in his kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment