Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mistakes

We all make mistakes in life but seeing the quote below made me realize that no matter how bad my mistake is, God will forgive me and his children will forgive me as long as long as I repent and seek forgiveness. Still despite all the mistakes I have made, I have learned from them and I am continuing to learn from them. In fact I am stronger because of my mistakes and I am better as a result of them. I have surely admitted and learned from my mistakes but most of all, I have been forgiven for my mistakes which I am truly grateful and thankful.
We all makes mistakes. The wise, admit & learn. The insecure, deny. The foolish, repeat. The godly, forgive them! -Rick Warren
God is truly good and I am happy to say that despite my mistakes at figuring out love, I am on the right path to figuring it out because of you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment