Wednesday, October 6, 2010

God Is Awesome!

God is truly awesome because when so much could have went wrong for me over the last month or so but through faith and prayer, all is well. So I just want to acknowledge my Lord and savior for it all. God is truly awesome and good all the time. God's answers are always wiser than my prayers but I pray to him and talk to my Lord not to request things on my behalf but simply to tell him thank you and to prayer for others who are in need.

Have faith, keep praying and be thankful! Remember: "God's answers are wiser than your prayers." -William Culbertson 
You are wonderful Lord and I hope you know that. I hope you realize that and I pray that you continue to uplift and encourage others who are in need of your assistance because you have been wonderful to me even when I didn't acknowledge it and I hope you forgive me for it because I am deeply remorseful for it. I love you Lord more than anything and I know that with you I can accomplish anything but Lord all I want right now is for you to have mercy on those who have no clue how great you are and have mercy on those who continue to forsake you because they don't know better. I thank you Lord for being in my life and I'm here to serve you any way that I can in order to please you who is my maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment