Friday, October 1, 2010

Relationships

Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is.. TIME! -Rick Warren.
This is so true. Relationships do take time and effort. I know that now more than ever. However what is even more amazing to me is that the best way to spell love is with "TIME." I know that time is truly a virtue and  it is only through time that a person learns to love others. I know that is what I am doing now. I am trying to figure out love but I have to first learn how to be patient with my time. Therefore as I move forward with God, I am learning to be patient as well as to utilize my time better. Time is truly the best way to spell love because God has time for us no matter how badly we mess up, God still loves us and has patience for us to come around. Therefore God has time for us and never gives up on us so love is all about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment