Saturday, October 9, 2010

Patience & Time

Seeing the quote below, made me realize that God is awesome all the time because he has the ultimate amount of patience and time for us his children. God's patience and time has truly allowed us as humans to time our time to come into his kingdom but at the same time, that is what makes these two things the most powerful warriors.


“The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” ~ Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy 
If God didn't have patience and time for us to get our lives together than I wouldn't even be able to speak and talk how I am talking now because God would have given up on me a long time ago. However that is not how God works. God doesn't give up on his children no matter how bad we have messed us or how many chances he has given us. God doesn't sit up & say I'm done helping you, I'm done protecting you or I'm leaving you because God never leaves you. God never left me no matter how many times I messed up or how many times I didn't do right by God. Therefore I am now stronger because of the patience and time God had with me. God's ability to be patient with us shows us that God is willing to take as long as it takes to help us get right with him. Also God doesn't put a time limit on how long he will be patient with us, which is what makes patience and time the two most powerful warriors. Thank you God for having patience and time with me as well as all of your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment