Monday, October 11, 2010

Feelings & Insecurities

The story of my life and why I am trying to figure out love is because of my feelings and insecurities that I used to have. As much as I tried to tell myself that I wasn't insecure I was with her more than you can imagine and she was with me. So when I saw the quote below, I knew it spoke to me and her.

Actions don't break up couples, feelings and insecurities do! 
Still I am truly happy to say that my feelings and insecurities led me to have actions that resulted in me hurting her and her hurting me. Therefore it was our feelings and insecurities that made it difficult for us to survive. I know it is hard to accept but I know it is the truth. I miss her dearly but now that I'm with God, I know my feelings and insecurities are going away thanks to my belief that God is with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment