Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Love Quotes

These are some love quotes I saw on Twitter that caught my eye:


  1. LoveQuotesx Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
  2. StephanieLoveQuotesx Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.
  3. StephanieLoveQuotesx The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.
  4. StephanieLoveQuotesx If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back theyd never ask you to.
  5. StephanieLoveQuotesx The best thing about me is you.
  6. StephanieLoveQuotesx As we grow older together, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
  7. StephanieLoveQuotesx Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
  8. StephanieLoveQuotesx I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
  9. StephanieLoveQuotesx When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment