Saturday, October 9, 2010

Without God, Our Week Would BE

Without God, our week: Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday, Shatterday and Sinday!
God is truly good and great because without God, we would probably have the days of the week named as they are above. I know yesterday was Friday and God helped me win a new digital camera at a training I was at and many people in the training probably wanted to fight me for it because they were jealous and mad they didn't win it. However because of God, Friday's are not Fightday's but they are Friday's. So I'm thankful with God and that God is over our weeks and days. I'm glad that I don't have to mournday, tearsday, wasteday, thirstday, fightday, shatterday and sinday because God is with me & is doing great things for me as I walk with the Lord all day everyday that I am on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment